In this course, you will :
- Use the NumPy and SciPy packages for high-level mathematical and technical computing, and the Pandas package for data analysis.
- Learn about Data Science processes such as data wrangling, data exploration, data visualisation, hypothesis development, and testing.
- Learn the fundamentals of Python programming, such as data types, tuples, lists, dicts, basic operators, and functions.
- Apply data knowledge and actionable insights across a wide range of application domains.
- Basic Maths Required for Data Science
- Python for Data Science
- Advance Python
- Let's dig deeper
- Let's Explore in to Machine Learning
- Module Seven
- Module Eight
- Featured Topics in Java