In this course, you will learn :
- You will have a basic understanding of how modern machine learning technologies work.
- You will be able to explain and predict how data influences machine learning results.
- You will be able to train a machine learning module using a dataset using a non-programming platform.
- You will be able to form an informed opinion on the societal benefits and risks of machine learning.
1. Machine learning
- Introduction: Computers that see
- Artificial intelligence
- Machine learning
- Machine learning algorithms
- Interview with Machine Learning Experts
2. Data Features
- The bit
- Bytes and numbers
- Other types of data
- Introduction to Data Features
- Data features
- Neural networks
3. Machine Learning in Practice
- Introduction to Machine Learning in practice
- Problems with machine learning
- Applications of machine learning
- Dangers of machine learning
- Interview: Benefits and Dangers of Machine Learning
4. Your Machine Learning Project
- Introduction: Collecting your own dataset
- Collecting a dataset
- Interview: Advice for your first Machine Learning Project