In this course, you will :
- Build collaborative life coaching partnerships with your clients that are structured around positively framed goals and well-formed outcomes..
- Develop your innate ability to listen deeply, ask powerful questions and become a more engaging, influential and inspiring communicator..
- Use clarification, presence and reflection to deepen your understanding of which life coaching tools to employ at appropriate times..
- Set meaningful outcomes and clearly defined goals with clients that inspire them to take action and commit to the life coaching process..
- Learn advanced coaching tools and principles that you can action immediately with clients, in your own life or relationships right away..
- You will learn how to become more reflective on your world-view, including your values, core beliefs, assumptions and emotional triggers..
- How to help the client understand and change the thinking patterns which drive unhelpful behaviours and results they're currently getting..
- Learn the step-by-step process to break through people's limiting self-philosophies to help them live more empowered and autonomous lives..
- Establish healthy professional boundaries with clients and create an environment that's conducive to helping them realise their goals..
- Understand the main motivations and reasonings that underpin most patterns of habitual behaviour (productive and destructive forms)..
- PLUS: Get access to our great online Facebook support community, 'Practice makes Permanent' to connect with fellow peers, celebrate successes, compare notes with others and much more..
- On completion of the course, you can also apply to join Achology: The Academy for Modern Applied Psychology for professional membership..