In this course, you will :
- Understanding how the brain works—a field known as neuroscience—can have a positive impact on how we work with and lead others.
- How to change the brain to motivate and engage people, for example, enables leaders to focus on brain-based behaviours that can be changed to move their teams forward.
- how to use the brain to make the most of it Learn how to change your brain for the better, increase your confidence and resilience, and align your team's brains so you can focus on common goals.
- Learn how to use neuroscience to solve common management problems like increasing team diversity, performance, speed, innovation, and focus.
1. Applying Neuroscience at Work
- Change your brain to change your performance
- How coaches and learning and talent professionals can use neuroscience in the workplace
- Why grit and deliberate practice may not help
2. Neuroscience's Role in Confidence and Resilience
- Targeting the brain to build confidence
- Targeting the brain to manage uncertainty at work
- Targeting the brain to overcome resistance to change
- How mindfulness changes the brain to improve work performance
- Brain-based methods to build team resilience
3. Neuroscience and Team Building
- How to manage contagious emotions
- Changing your brain to enhance collective intelligence
- How leaders can synchronize their brains with followers
- Changing the brain to improve team diversity
4. Improving Strategic Speed
- Leveraging your brain to increase strategic speed
- Motivating your brain with a sense of purpose
- Activating your brain to innovate
- Changing your brain to improve focus