In this course, you will :
- Examine how gendered outcomes in policies, products, services, and processes cause opportunities to be missed or unnecessary risks to be created.
- Acquaint yourself with concepts such as sex, gender, gender identity, and intersectionality, and how viewing the world through these lenses can lead to innovation.
- Learn qualitative and quantitative analytical techniques for uncovering intersectional gender-based insights, with a focus on unheard voices.
- Make use of human-centered design to develop innovative solutions that will assist you in becoming a transformational leader.
- Gender Analytics for Innovation
- Inclusive Analytic Techniques
- Human-Centered Design for Inclusive Innovation
- Transformational Leadership for Inclusive Innovation
- Gender Analytics Capstone Project