In this course, you will learn:
- Object-oriented modeling of real-world issues
- Repetition programming, case distinctions, and basic algorithms
- Object-oriented program structuring
- Writing tiny Java apps
- Objects and Classes What are Objects and Classes? How can you represent problems from reality with objects and classes?
- Algorithms What is an Algorithm? How do algorithms work?
- Classes in Java How can objects and classes be implemented in the Java programming language?
- Implementing Algorithms How can you implement algorithms in Java?
- Relationships How can I program relationships between objects and classes?