In this course you will learn:
- Kubernetes is a core tool in DevOps, and is the world's most popular open-source container orchestration engine.
- How to get a Kubernetes environment up and running on Mac or Windows using Minikube, and understand the components for Kubernetes.
- How to deploy a more complicated application with a database and APIs.
- How to run jobs and cron jobs.
- More advanced topics on Kubernetes, including production deployments, namespaces, monitoring and logging, and authentication and authorization