In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of this object-oriented programming language that is changing the world.
- Eduardo Corpeo begins by configuring the development environment and introducing the fundamentals of object-oriented programming.
- Eduardo discusses variables, expressions, assignments, constants, and other data types. He describes structures, classes, pointers, vectors, and other concepts.
- Eduardo concludes with detailed information on opening and working with files after walking through the control flow process and a variety of useful functions.
1. Getting Started
- Setting up the development environment
- Elements of object-oriented programming
- Creating a simple program in C++
2. Data Types
- Basic data types
- Expressions, assignments, and operations
- Type inference with auto
- Preprocessor directives
- Type casting
3. Structures, Classes, and Pointers
- Header and implementation files
4. Control Flow
- If statements
- Switch statements
- While loops
- For loops
- Creating functions
- Using functions
- Function parameters
6. File I/O
- Opening a text file for reading
- Open a text file for writing