In this course, you will :
- Have the ability to play every note on your Alto Saxophone from bottom Bb to top F#.
- You will understand how to assemble and store your saxophone for best results.
- Learn how to properly place your reed on your mouthpiece for the best sound.
- Know how to read basic music notation without having to learn how to read music in its entirety.
- To impress friends and family, perform a song without accompaniment.
- Wow your friends and family by performing a song to a backing track!
- Discover the Art of Playing By Ear
- Understand the basics of rhythm, counting, and timing.
- After completing this course, you should be able to pick songs to play by ear on your own.
- Asssemble Your Horn11 lectures • 21min
- The Notes of the Saxophone17 lectures • 56min
- The Secret of Playing By Ear5 lectures • 17min
- The Play Along Locker3 lectures • 10min