In this course, you will :
- Begin by solving simple real-world problems and writing solutions as steps in a simple language.
- Discover decision-based solutions that are illustrated with flowcharts and explained with execution sheets.
- Learn how to use variables, conditional statements, loops, strings, arrays, and built-in functions to convert your solutions into C# programs.
- Learn to write your own C# functions as well.
1. Problem Solving with Simple Programs
- Problem Solving: The Bottle Filling Example
- Simple Program and Execution Sheet
- Practice Simple Programs
2. Decisions and Branching
- Flowcharts and Conditional Expressions
- Converting Flowcharts into Execution Sheets
3. C# Basics
- First C# Program
- Fundamentals of C#
- Conditional Statement
- Categories of Errors
4. Repetition with Loops
- Introduction to Loops
- Sentinel Loops
- Nested Loops
4. Strings and Arrays
- Inside the String
- Array of Values
- Arrays with Loops
- Multi-dimensional Arrays
- Simple User-defined Functions
- Functions with Parameters and Return Values
- Built-in String and Array Functions