In this course, you will :
1. We can make up new parts, assemble them and then create drawings for the parts or the assemblies.
2. Further we can assign material to a part and get its mass-volume properties.
3. We can test a part or an assembly of moderate complexity under various loading conditions. We can analyze how much the part will bend under what force, how much force it will bear and hence optimize our design for least material required for any specific loading requirement.
4. We can see how the fluid flows through a part or an assembly of part using SolidWorks FloXpress.
5. Other than this, we can analyze the stress behavior of a critical part in motion, calculate various dynamic functions of a part in motion.
6. You can create models of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) using CircuitWorks which function like a real circuit.
7. You can use SolidWorks Costing to work out the cost of production by specifying the costs of materials used and processes applied.
8. Using SolidWorks Design Checker, you can check dimensioning standards, fonts, materials, sketches and other design elements as against the specified design criteria.
9. You can verify whether can part can be manufactured or not using DFMXpress.
10. A path of pipes, tubes or electrical cables can be built between components using SolidWorks Routing..