In this course, you will :
- Learn about messaging and how it influences our architectural decisions and design considerations.
- The AMQP, or Advanced Message Queueing Protocol, comes next. We will learn about the benefits and reasons for the popularity of AMQP, as well as how it shaped the architecture of RabbitMQ, from messaging concepts to client platforms that use it.
- While learning about the benefits of AMQP, we will also learn about RabbitMQ and its architecture. We will learn about RabbitMQ Queues, Exchanges, Bindings, Routings, Publishers, Subscribers, and much more!
- Discover how RabbitMQ Dashboard enables us to easily monitor and manage our RabbitMQ server.
- Learn how to connect Queues, Exchanges, and Bindings.
- Begin with RabbitTemplate to learn everything we need to know about developing software with RabbitMQ. RabbitTemplate makes it very simple to publish messages to RabbitMQ, and we will learn how to use it through examples. We will learn to send any type of message, from simple text messages to actual objects.
- Learn how to use Annotations and Builder methods to build Queues, Exchanges, and Bindings with Spring AMQP.
1. Getting Started with RabbitMQ
- Installing RabbitMQ and Management Plugin on Windows
- Installing RabbitMQ and Management Plugin on MacOS
- First Look with RabbitMQ Admin
- Creating Queue, Exchange and Binding and Publishing Message
2. Messaging, AMQP and RabbitMQ
- What is Messaging and Why We Need It?
- Messaging Protocols Overview
- What is AMQP and What It Solves?
- Meet RabbitMQ
- 4 Actors of Messaging with RabbitMQ - Exchanges, Queues, Topics and Bindings
- RabbitMQ vs. other MQs: A Comparison
3. Application Development Basics with RabbitMQ
- Publishing Messages with RabbitTemplate Preview
- Publishing Binary Messages with RabbitTemplate
- Configuring a Listener for Messages
- Testing Out the Listener
4. Configuring Queues and Exchanges with RabbitMQ
- Queue Configuration with Spring AMQP
- Direct Exchange Configuration with Spring AMQP
- Topic Exchange Configuration with Spring AMQP
- Fanout Exchange Configuration with RabbitMQ
- Headers Exchange Configuration with RabbitMQ
- Creating Bindings Between Queues and Exchanges
- Scenario: Receiving and Processing Messages from Different Apps