In this course, you will :
- Learn how a software language works.
- Good Practices of writing lines of codes.
- Connect Google Spreadsheet with code and perform various operations on it.
- Running loops on data in spreadsheet.
- Using If Statements.
- Commonly used function in Google Apps Script.
- Creating Google Form.
- Sending Email from Spreadsheet.
- Setting up the script for auto trigger.
1. Handling Spreadsheet and For Loop
- Accessing an outside spreadsheet
- What can we do with the Spreadsheets
- Introduction to for Loop
- More on For Loop
2. IF Statement and Array
- IF Statements
- Array of Variables
- Combining Array and For Loop
3. Commonly used Functions in Spreadsheet
- Get Last Row of Spreadsheet
- CopyTo : Copying from one cell to another
- Change Name, Hide and Show Sheets
- Customized Menu
- Pop Up Dialogue Box
4. Live Project 1: Send email with details of Google Form
- Creating Google Form
- Setting up For Loop
- Writing code for Loop
- Automatically trigger the code