In this course, you will :
- Using G Suite, create a Google Forms title and learn the fundamentals of scripting.
- Create a Google Form with several questions and embed it in your website.
- Work with images and add sections to the form.
- Create your own header images.
- Discover how to make animated GIF header images for your Google Form.
- Make use of a variety of templates and theme designs.
- Enhance and personalise your Google Forms.
- Experience with scripting/programming for automation and testing.
- Learn the fundamentals of object-oriented programming and concepts.
1. Googles Form Scripting Fundamental
- What Is G Suite Developer Hub?
- Creating A New Google Form Using Script Preview
- Creating New Spreadsheet & Linking With Google Form
- Adding Video To Google Forms Using Script
- Adding Choice Items
- Working With Page Breaks & Multiple Choice Items
- Saving Scripts Preview
2. Google Form Fundamental
- Creating Form Title
- Adding Questions To Form
- Adding Images & Sections
- Adding Video To Form
- Working With Themes
3. Deep Dive Google Forms
- Using Canva To Design Header Image
- Using Templates To Create Google Forms
- Choosing Response Settings
- Embed Form On Your Web Site - WordPress Blog
- Create Animated GIF Banner
- Viewing Response Data
- Uploading File Option On Your Form
- Removing Third Party Access To Google Drive
4. Programming Fundamental Concepts
- Why Do We Program?
- Object Oriented Programming
- Java Fundamental Concepts
- Your First Java Program
- Using Variables
- Strings & Text
- Concept Of Arrays
- Classes & Objects
- What are Methods?