In this course, you will learn:
- Learn about the history and substance of the International Convention and discuss it.
- Examine the principle of the minor's best interests and its various interpretations.
- From a multidisciplinary viewpoint, understand and assess the set of rights that are acknowledged to minors at the international, European, and Spanish levels.
- Examine how the juvenile is protected from foreign kidnappings.
- Examine the limitations of the minor's employment options.
- Before the separation of his parents, talk to the kid about his position.
- Children and human rights: the best interests of the minor
- Child protection in cross-border cases: international child abduction
- Protection of the minor in situations of separation from the parents
- Minors in situations of risk and helplessness. Protection actions by public powers
- The protection of the minor by the right to work and the right to social security