In this course, you will learn :
- The core Kanban practises necessary to successfully design a Kanban System at the team level.
- You'll discover how to use Kanban to improve your Scrum practise.
- You will be introduced to the process of designing a Kanban system at the end of the course.
- Introduction to Kanban
- Kanban as an Approach for the IT Industry
- When is Kanban Appropriate?
- The Kanban System
- Getting Started with Kanban
2. Improving Flow
- Improving Flow
3. Kanban Fundamentals
- The Kanban Fundamentals
- Work Flow
- Feedback Loops
- Improvement Process
- Understanding Kanban Boards
4. Kanban to Improve Scrum
- Kanban Practices: Visualize
- Kanban Practices: Limit Work-In-Progress
- Kanban Practices: Manage Flow and Explicit Policies
- Kanban Practices: Feedback Loops and Continuous Improvement
5. Kanban System Design
- Introduction to Kanban System Design
- Service Selection and Mission Identification
- Service Stages
- Work Types
- Visualization Policies
- Kanban Board
- Define Way-of-Working Policies
- Work in Progress Policies
- Meeting Policies