In this course, you will learn:
- To include learning theories and their implications into the design of online courses.
- The importance of technology in the teaching and learning process.
- Designing a curriculum and using Bloom's taxonomy to engage students in the learning process.
- Writing effective performance evaluations and scoring rubrics
- Your Learning Environment
- Learning Theory: Behaviorism
- Learning Theory: Constructivism
- Learning Theory: Cognitivism & Connectivism
- Learning Theory: Andragogy
- Complex Learning Theories: Authentic Assessment, Experiential Learning & Project Based Learning
- Complex Learning Theories: Service Learning & Gamification
- Technology’s Role in Learning