In this course, you will :
- Learn how to answer the top 13 job interview questions step by step.
- Learn why the interviewers asked the question and what they expect to hear as an answer.
- Learn how to select the best examples from your professional or academic experience for your answer.
- Examine 30+ examples of good and bad responses.
- Choosing examples for your answers that perfectly match the needs of the company.
- Understand what to say when you don't know what to say.
- Understand how to respond to inappropriate or illegal questions.
- Determine your ideal salary range.
- Learn how to bargain for a higher salary.
- Tell me about yourself
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Tell me about a time you failed or made a mistake
- Tell me about a time you showed leadership
- Tell me about a time you were successful on a team
- How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?
- What is your greatest professional achievement?
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- What are your salary expectations?