In this course,
- How to understand and play jazz chords..
- Learn a variety of scales, patterns and exercises that you can use in piano improvisation and soloing..
- Chord voicings - Chords Extentions, 7-3 Chord Voicings, Rootless Chords, Quartal Harmony etc..
- Learn about comping on piano using a selection different rhythms..
- How to solo and improvise piano over the top of the classic II-V-I chord progression..
- Walking bass lines..
- Learn how to apply your new knowledge using excerpts from Jazz classic such as Autumn Leaves (Bill Evans), Fly Me to the Moon, Cantaloupe Island (Herbie Hancock) and So What (Miles Davis)..