In this course, you will :
- Play the following pieces from memory: the riff to John Lennon's "Imagine"; the opening of Pachelbel's "Canon"; the bass line and chords of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean"; Amazing Grace hands together; Happy Birthday hands together; and When the Saints.
- Know which way is up on a piano.
- Understand good practice technique.
- Know the finger numbers.
- Play in time.
- Know the note names.
- Understand good hand position.
- Play "legato" (and know what that means).
- Phrase melodies properly.
- Know what an "octave" is.
- Coordinate your 2 hands.
- Play with a metronome.
- Play chords.