In this course, you will :
- Understand the following thread concepts: Designing, States, Priorities, and Daemon Threads.
- Use synchronised blocks and locks to implement concurrency control techniques.
- Learn about the key components of the java.util.concurrent package, including the Fork Join Framework.
- Mock a straightforward HTTPServer interaction.
- Begin thinking in a distributed manner.
- Designing Multi-threaded applications
- Concurrency Control
- Mock HttpServer and ThreadLocal Pattern
- java.util.concurrent package
- Kick Start Thinking Distributed
- Source Code