In this coures, you will learn :
- Discover the similarities and differences between Java Object Orientation and other programming paradigms.
- guide you through the process of setting up and configuring your environment, as well as working through the labs
- We'll look at Java data types, define primitive data types, and explain data classes.
- Investigate characters and strings, and you'll discover a new class in the lab.
- IF statements, Loops, and arrays will be explained, as well as Switch Statements and the Java Programming Environment.
- Java applications are divided into three categories: console-based Java applications, Java Windows applications, and Java web and mobile applications.
- Students will develop strong Java application development skills.
- Introduction to Java as a Second Language
- The Java Language
- Writing Java Application Code