In this course, you will :
- Master the Hiragana and Katakana systems of Japanese characters.
- Completely comprehend the Japanese writing system.
- Build a solid foundation before beginning elementary Japanese.
- Learn the Japanese pronunciation and intonation system.
- Learn the most commonly used greeting phrases in everyday life.
- Learn about Japanese culture and daily life to gain a broad understanding of the country.
- Gojuonzu (Japanese Alphabet) Fundamentals
- あ row and か row
- さ row and た row
- な row and は row
- ま Row and や row
- ら Row, わ row, and ん
- Diacritical Marks
- Contracted Sound
- Double Consonants
- Long Vowels
- Daily Phrases