In this course you will learn
- how to build a mobile app using Ionic 2, the latest version of the platform
- learn what Ionic actually is and how to install the all-important command-line interface (CLI)
- learn how to use the Ionic CLI to create a project—an app that allows users to share text posts and view them in a feed—and add components
- Discover how to use Firebase as a serverless back end for a database
- establish a connection between your app and the Firebase database using the AngularFire2 library.