In this course you will learn
- Modern frameworks such as AngularJS and Ionic make it easier with pre-built templates and components
- Ray Villalobos shows how to install the Ionic framework and set up a development environment suitable for building web-based apps
- He reviews the core Ionic components: prebuilt, easy-to-use features such as buttons, lists, tabs
- Ray shows how to combine these components with Angular.js models, views, and controllers to build a single page app with sliders, pull-to-refresh functionality, and search.
- The training culminates in building a multi-page app, which you'll learn how to customize with CSS.