In this course, you will :
- Learn about Scala, who uses it, and why you should.
- Using the Scala interpreter, investigate four common data types: integers, floating-point numbers, logical values, and text.
- Discover two new ways to write Scala code (writing a script and building an application) as well as popular tools for making these programmes easier to write.
- Learn what functions do and how to use them, as well as how to structure data with the Array and List collections.
- Discover Scala's advanced static type system.
- You'll learn how to control your programme using if/else, while loops, and the foreach method, as well as how to convert imperative-style code to Scala's preferred functional style.
- A Scalable Language
- Workflows, Functions, Collections
- Type Systems, Control Structures, Style