In this course, you will learn :
- An introduction to Python's fundamental concepts.
- Discover how to use Python interactively and with a script. Make your first variables and become acquainted with Python's basic data types.
- Learn to store, access, and manipulate data in lists: this is the first step toward working efficiently with massive amounts of data.
- Discover how to use functions, methods, and packages to effectively leverage the code written by brilliant Python developers.
- Learn how to use the NumPy array's powerful tools and get started with data exploration.
- Python Basics
- Python Lists
- Functions and Packages