In this course, you will learn :
- Learn how to build a multi-user website with the Meteor.js framework and MongoDB.
- Using an iron router, implement user authentication, security features, reactive templates, and routing.
- execute critical database operations such as inserting, removing, and updating data, as well as sorting and filtering
- Line by line, see how a complete application can be built.
- Capable of installing the Meteor.js system and developing a web application.
- Use the Meteor.js packaging system.
- Create Meteor.js templates that can display data in real time.
- Use MongoDB insert, remove, and update operations.
- Create MongoDB data filters to find and sort data.
- Incorporate user authentication functionality into a website.
- Use iron:router to control what appears on the page.
- Put in place basic security features.
- Introduction to Meteor.js Development course overview
- Introduction to Meteor
- Databases and collections
- User authentication
- Security and routing