In this course you will learn:
- Create a project without considering the overall organisational paradigm.
- Investigate the drawbacks of not using an organisational model.
- Future paradigms are introduced.
- Lesson 1 vs. new paradigms
- Using the new organisational paradigm, rebuild the project.
- Investigate KnockoutJS to help us organise our code and reduce the amount of boilerplate we write.
- Investigate code that you did not write, and use a library or framework with which you are unfamiliar.
- Learn to explore code and cultivate one of the most important developer characteristics.
- Changing Expectations
- Using an Organizational Library
- Exploring Unfamiliar Code