In this course, you will :
- Discover how to install the Ubuntu operating system on a virtual machine.
- learn how to use the Graphical User Interface to navigate it (by pressing the icons on the monitor).
- Learn what a directory is and how a Linux file system works, as well as how to navigate it.
- Learn how to use the Terminal to navigate the Ubuntu operating system.
- On Ubuntu Terminal, we will also learn about directory loops, inodes, and different types of links.
- Navigating Ubuntu Operating System and simple Terminal Commands
- Linux file system, Absolute path and Relative path
- Navigating the Linux filesystem with Terminal Commands
- Links and other Terminal commands you need to know