In this course, you will learn:
- Kubernetes' history, architecture, key components, and building pieces.
- How to use Minikube to set up and access a Kubernetes cluster.
- Methods for running and accessing applications in a Kubernetes environment that has been installed.
- The importance of Kubernetes communities and how you may get involved.
- Welcome & Introduction
- From Monolith to Microservices
- Container Orchestration
- Kubernetes Architecture - Overview
- Installing Kubernetes
- Setting Up a Single Node Kubernetes Cluster Using Minikube
- Accessing Minikube
- Kubernetes Building Blocks
- Deploying a Stand-Alone Application
- Kubernetes Volume Management
- ConfigMaps and Secrets
- Advanced Topics - Overview
- Kubernetes Community