In this course, you will :
- Create your first iOS application by writing code.
- Control the screen display with multiple views.
- Make use of the interface builder and auto layout.
- Develop applications that require user interaction.
- Create a user interface that allows for multiple screen sizes and directions.
- Create and run unit tests to ensure that your code is error-free.
- Use Swift to perform various calculations.
1. Building Your First App
- Differences in Xcode Versions
- Building Your First iOS App
2. Swoosh App: Intro to Interface Builder
- Creating the Welcome Screen
- Working With iOS Frames
- iOS Auto Layout Basics
- iOS UIStackViews
- Intro to Segues on iOS
- Renaming View Controllers on iOS
- Debugging Crashes on iOS
- Programmatic Segues on iOS
- IBActions on iOS
- Passing Data Between Controllers on iOS
3. Supporting iPhones & iPads
- Supporting iPhone & iPad For iOS
4. Window Shopper App: Your First Fully Functional App
- Custom TextFields on iOS
- iOS Input Accessory & IBDesignable
- Writing Unit Tests on iOS
- Creating Calculations in iOS
- Custom Drawing on iOS
5. Window Shopper App: Continued