In this course, you will :
- How to import data into Python from any type of flat file, which is a simple and widely used data storage format
- How to use NumPy and pandas—you will learn how to import flat files and customise your imports using these packages.
- How to import flat files, but as a data scientist, you may have to work with a variety of other file types.
- How to import data into Python from a variety of popular file types.
- Discover how to extract meaningful data from relational databases, a necessary skill for any data scientist.
- About relational models, creating SQL queries, filtering and ordering SQL records, and performing advanced queries by joining database tables.
- Introduction and flat files
- Importing data from other file types
- Working with relational databases in Python