In this coure, you will learn :
- Learn the fundamentals of computer systems.
- Discover the various hardware and software components of a computer.
- Get hands-on experience with Python data representation.
- Learn about the various data compression techniques.
1. Computer basics
- What is a Computer?
- A Brief History of Computations
- Binary Digits and Bytes
- Digital Logic Gates
- Binary to Hexadecimal Conversion
- Number and Letter Representation
2. Hardware and Software Components of a Computer
- Hardware Components of a Computer
- Input and Output Devices
- Storage Unit
- Central Processing Unit
- Software Components of a Computer
3. Data Representation in Python
- Overview of Python
- Representing Data with NumPy
- Character and Text Representation
- Character and Text Representation Solution
- File Representation
- File Systems
4. Image, Audio, and Video Representation in Python
- Colour Representation
- Image Representation
- Hexadecimal Colour Codes
- Bitwise Image Processing Exercise
- Image Preprocessing Exercise
- Sound Representation
- Video Representation
5. Data Compression
- Redundancy in Data
- Lossy Compression
- Lossless Compression
- Huffman Encoding
- Text Compression