In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use the EasyNetQ client library to easily integrate with RabbitMQ.
- Learn how to install and configure RabbitMQ. Following that, you'll notice two major EasyNetQ usage patterns: publish and subscribe and request and response.
- Explore two additional EasyNetQ usage patterns: send and receive and topic-based publish and subscribe.
- By the end of this course, you'll know how to get started with an asynchronous messaging platform like RabbitMQ or EasyNetQ.
1. Understanding RabbitMQ and EasyNetQ
- What Is RabbitMQ?
- What Is AMQP?
- What Is EasyNetQ
2. Getting up and Running with RabbitMQ and EasyNetQ
- Setting up RabbitMQ
- Alternative Ways to Install RabbitMQ
- Manual Test of the Management Portal
- Implement a Minimum EasyNetQ Application
3. Using the Publish and Subscribe Pattern for Notifications
- Connecting to RabbitMQ
- Simple Publish and Subscribe
- Publisher Confirmation
- Polymorphic Publish and Subscribe
- Controlling Queue and Exchange Names
4. Using the Request and Response Pattern for Remote Procedure Calls
- Synchronous RPC
- Asynchronous RPC
5. Using the Send and Receive Pattern for Targeted Messages
- Send and Receive
6. Using the Topic Based Routing Pattern for Flexible Routing
- Topic Based Publish and Subscribe