In this course you will learn:
- Review basic programming concepts, and learn to put them to use for basic scripting tasks.
- Be able to carry out basic configuration and troubleshooting of networking components in an IAAS environment.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of system administration essentials.
- Be able to interact with APIs to carry out various tasks, including deploying cloud infrastructure.
- Understand the core concepts of modern cloud architecture, and use that knowledge to analyze the structure of a modern cloud-native application.