In this course, you will learn:
- Define and apply essential concepts and words in the realm of cybersecurity;
- Recognize and differentiate dangerous actors, as well as their motivations;
- Match the proper controls to the behavior of various threat actors.
- Describe the differences and relations between multinational cybersecurity authorities;
- Describe at least two legal issues that your country might face when it comes to cybersecurity.
This course will provide you with an overview of the cybersecurity landscape as well as national (US) and international views. We'll go through the legislative landscape that affects cybersecurity, as well as the most common threat actors.