In this course, you will learn:
- What is data (equivalent to a data atom)?
- What is the definition of computation (the one that corresponds to the computation's atom)?
- Encryption, decryption, and crypto-breaking are the fundamentals of information security.
- There are two types of cryptosystems: a private key and a public key.
- In today's society, there are several examples of how computations are used (Computer simulation, Data mining).
- Software installation and programming environments (editor, shell).
- How to perform computations using programming environments (editor, shell).
- Basic programming using the computer language "Ruby on Rails."