In this course, you will :
- Takes you through the world of CMF in order to create a sensory experience with your product design ideas
- Learn how to combine custom colour palettes and textures, and how to bring your ideas to life with a finished product visualisation.
- Learn about CMF design, its processes, and how it relates to product design.
- Learn about the tools and software required for the course, as well as where to find materials.
- Explore colour theory and how to create an appealing palette as you delve into the world of colour.
- goes into detail about the various materials and finishes, their functions, and how they convey mood and emotion
- Learn how to research target customer profiles and consumer trends to take a user-centered approach to CMF.
- explains trend forecasting and how trends influence our products Create a strong visual theme and CMF palette based on your research.
- teaches you how to refine your materials and textures so that they can be applied to a final product visualisation Continue to Illustrator and learn how to create a product illustration using your CMF.
1. About CMF Design
- CMF Design
- Tools and Software
- Materials and Finishes
2. Preparing for the CMF Design Brief
- Consumer Profile, Behaviour and Changes
- Trend Forecasting
- Selecting a Colour CMF Palette
- Selecting Materials and Finishes
3. Final Digital Presentation
- Gathering Digitised Mood Board
- Material and Finishes
- Applying Finishes to Headphones
- Finishing the Presentation
4. Best Practice for Presentation
- Best Practice for Presentation
- Industry Tips