In this course, you will :
- Create new approaches to applying analytics to business problems. Understand what factors contribute to the success of an analytics project. Keep an eye out for key analytics trends.
- Understand and apply methods for generating broad-based and transformative business benefits from available information assets.
- Outline new and emerging organisational roles for treating information as a legitimate business asset.
- Understand business models from a data standpoint and use a variety of techniques to discover new data-driven value streams for a company.
- Business Analytics Executive Overview
- Business Information Economics and Data Monetization
- Business Information Management and Measurement
- Introduction to Business Analytics and Information Economics Capstone