In this course, you will :
- This introductory course connects non-engineers to the cloud. It is the first in a four-part series aimed at assisting professionals in non-technical roles, such as finance teams, project managers, and marketers, in making the most of AWS.
- Hiroko Nishimura, instructor and founder of Intro to AWS for Newbies, provides a brief history of cloud computing, an overview of cloud deployment models, and a summary of cloud design principles.
- The video then demonstrates how to set up an account and begin using the AWS Free Tier to gain hands-on experience with AWS products and services.
- Exam tips and resources for professionals studying for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam are provided.
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing
- What is the cloud?
- What is cloud computing?
- A brief history of the cloud
- Cloud computing in daily life
2. Cloud Computing Concepts
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Cloud computing models
- Cloud computing deployments
- Design principles of cloud computing
- Study break: Reviewing cloud computing
3. Introduction to AWS
- A brief history of AWS
- What is AWS?
- Big companies using AWS
4. Diving into AWS
- Popular services offered in AWS
- Create an AWS account
- Exploring the AWS dashboard
- AWS Free Tier
- Use case: AWS Free Tier