In this course, you will learn:
- What goes into the design of aeronautical structures and why certain decisions are taken.
- Which materials are used, and why are they used?
- How to explain the loads and strains that aircraft constructions must endure.
- The production of aircraft and spacecraft.
- The safety concepts utilized in aerospace structural design and how they influence design decisions
- How to come up with a preliminary design solution for a structural design issue.
- Material Properties & the Environment
- Materials and Manufacturing Methods
- Aerospace Structures
- Loads and Stresses
- Selection of Materials and Structures
- Design, Certification, Fatigue, and Durability
- Joining & Manufacturing