In this course, you will learn:
- It will help you learn immunology vocabulary and key ideas, with a focus on the immune systems of mammals and humans. The course will have the following objectives:
- To present various immunological procedures that are regularly utilised.
- To learn about certain medical applications of immunology, including as transplantation, vaccination, allergies, and autoimmune illnesses.
- Immunological methods (Claudine Neyen)
- Immune tolerance and autoimmunity (Adrian Duval)
- Hypersensitivity (Adrian Duval)
- Transplantation immunology ( Adrian Duval)
- Vaccination (Adrian Duval)
- Anticancer immunotherapy (Claudine Neyen)