In this course you will :
- In your code, use a variety of data types to represent data.
- Learn how to use variables to store data.
- Use conditional statements to convert real-world decisions into code.
- Logical operators are used to model more complex problems.
- Learn the fundamentals of loop and iteration to execute code repeatedly.
- Declare functions and write function expressions to organise your code.
- Arrays are used to store data collections.
- Arrays can be manipulated using common properties and methods.
- Data Types & Variables