Introduction to the Global Business Environment II is a course that focuses on managing organisations in the global economy. This second course, which builds on Introduction to the Global Business Environment I, focuses on organisational level and management issues in international settings. The course provides students with the practical as well as research-based knowledge and skills required to successfully operate a cross-border organisation.
1. What are Foreign Currencies and how are Exchange Rates Determined?
2. How should you organize your business abroad?
3. How do you adapt your product or service for the international market?
4. What is it like to work abroad and how do you manage expatriates?
5. How to start, operate and grow a small or entrepreneurial business in the global environment?
6. What is the Current State of the Global Business Environment?