In this course, you will :
- Become an expert in Statistics, SQL, Tableau, and problem solving.
- Boost your resume with in-demand skills.
- Gather, organize, analyze and visualize data.
- Use data for improved business decision-making.
- Present information in the form of metrics, KPIs, reports, and dashboards.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative business analysis.
- Analyze current and historical data.
- Discover how to find trends, market conditions, and research competitor positioning.
- Understand the fundamentals of database theory.
- Use SQL to create, design, and manipulate SQL databases.
- Extract data from a database writing your own queries.
- Create powerful professional visualizations in Tableau.
- Combine SQL and Tableau to visualize data from the source.
- Solve real-world business analysis tasks in SQL and Tableau.