In this course, you will :
- Explore how to create aggregations in SQL Server, which is a common first step in data exploration
- CASE statements will also be used to clean missing data and categorise data into bins.
- investigates fundamental math operations such as rounding numbers, calculating squares and square roots, and keeping track of records
- Learn how to deal with missing data, work with dates, and calculate summary statistics using advanced queries.
- Summarizing Data
- Math Functions
- Processing Data in SQL Server
- Window Functions