In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use facets, coordinate systems, and statistics in ggplot2 to create meaningful explanatory plots.
- How Coordinates and Facets can help with communication
- Explore the specifics of data visualisation best practises with ggplot2 to ensure you have a solid understanding of what works and why.
- You'll have all the tools you need to create a custom plotting function that combines statistics and excellent visuals to explore a large data set.
- Discover the flaws in these plots and how to avoid making the same mistakes.
- Best Practices