In this course, you will :
- Identify, debate, and critique the benefits and drawbacks of climate policies.
- Recognize activities that emit or capture greenhouse gases, as well as opportunities to reduce emissions and improve sinks.
- Identify climate risks in your area, as well as opportunities for risk management.
- Serve as a resource for others in their community or workplace on climate issues.
- What is Climate Change?
- How Do We Manage Climate Change?
- Planning with Climate Change in Mind