In this course, you will learn:
- It will provide you with the necessary tools to motivate self-learning and grow professionally.
- You'll learn how to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, in a way that you can use in your daily and professional life.
- You'll be able to confidently express facts and opinions.
- With about 50-60 words a week, you'll be able to expand your English vocabulary.
1. Nice to meet you!
- Introducing yourself and giving personal information
- Asking questions about things and people
- Suggesting things to do
- Asking about objects
- Talking about possessions
- Finding things in common and differences
- Likes and dislikes
- Discussing habits
- Buying things
- Asking about travel information
- Travel vocabulary and questions
3. Living the past
- Speaking about situations
- Finding out where people were in the past
- Asking and answering questions about the past
- Giving opinions
4. My future plans
- Talking about plans
- Going to new places, doing new things and facing business opportunities
- Starting and ending a conversation